I have asked and asked these folks to remove me from their call list and they will not stop calling.They start off with really bad jokes using vulgar language and insist that you wanted to call them back.

I am super tired of getting these calls. The call always comes up with No ID or private call. This is BS and getting old. What the heck is a do not call list if its not enforced.

Please please please lets start a class action lawsuit and get these folks shut down.As a small business owner trying to make it on my own I do not need them harassing me.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with SGI. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SGI.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare SGI to other companies on our site.

Comments

Merrillville, Indiana, United States #1238647

I've had the same issue with them. I've been getting calls once or twice a week for months now and I keep asking them to take me off of their lists. Then, they'll just hang up and try again the following week.